Friday, May 16, 2008

Beta Coming in June

I've decided to push the beta release of Marketing for Mavens to June. The application is coming along nicely and could be ready at the end of May but I feel that taking a couple of extra weeks to add some additional features is going to be well worth the delay.

I've been using the application for the past month on some my personal sites and I'm quite impressed by how well it's working. One feature I've been testing is the ability to push the same content across multiple web sites. Using Marketing for Mavens, I can create a promotion that shows up on Blogger, MarketingforMavens.com, and almost any other site where some JavaScript code can be added to the bottom of a web page. This opens up all kinds of possibilities for content distribution using one simple tool.

As the weeks progress, I'll continue to fill you in on the latest new features and update you on the progress being made. It's very excited for me to see everything coming together and I look forward to sharing this application with you soon.

No comments: